This is one of my favorites because it's fast & easy! A couple of tips:
*I try to boil a carton of eggs at the beginning of the week so I always have egg whites on hand.
*You can use 2 whole eggs, but use cooking spray or 1/8 tsp coconut oil to limit fat grams. This will change the nutrient breakdown.
-1/8 tsp coconut oil
-3 egg whites, cooked (slice and remove yolk)
-1 slice turkey bacon, chopped (Godshall's from SAMs club)
-1 cup fresh spinach, chopped
-1/8 cup bell peppers, chopped
-3 corn tortillas
-2 tbsp avocado, sliced
Salt & pepper to taste
1. Add coconut oil to skillet.
2. Brown bacon, then add spinach and peppers and cook until wilted.
3. Turn heat off.
4. Add egg whites and toss gently until warm.
5. Meanwhile, hear up corn tortillas (I heat mine on the stove, but microwaving will work too.)
6. Divide egg mixture evenly among the three tortillas.
7. Add avocado.
8. Add salt & pepper to taste. Enjoy!
30 Protein grams
31 Carb grams
6 Fiber grams
9 Fat grams
Leave a Reply.