3 cups Old Fashioned Oats
1/2 cup VANILLA Protein Powder
2/3 cup Honey
1.5 cups Almond Butter
1/2 cup Dark Chocolate Chips (mini)
1. Combine dry ingredients and mix well, except chocolate chips.
2. Combine wet ingredients separately.
3. Mix wet and dry ingredients together and fold in chocolate chips.
(If it is too sticky, wet your hands and knead mixture to combine well.)
4. Cover and chill for 30 minutes.
5. Using a measuring spoon, measure out 1 tbsp and form into a ball.
Repeat and should make 48 balls.
6. Store in air-tight container
(and try NOT to eat them all too soon)!
158 calories each : 5.1g P : 13g C : 3.1g Fiber : 10.6g Fat