I can't wait for you to try My new favorite #FITtreat, courtesy of Pinterest and tweaked just a bit...
I have a major #sweetTooth, but I try my best not to let that get in the way of reaching my goals and honoring God with my choices by finding healthier alternatives!!
Like these DIY Reese's CUPS made up of just 3 Ingredients:
Coconut oil-4 tbsp, divided
Chocolate shakeology, 8tbsp= 2 scoops/packets
Almond butter, 6 tsp
I use silicon liner cups, but I'm sure paper liners will work too!
Place 12 liners in a muffin tin.
1. Microwave 2tbsp coconut oil for 30 sec.
2. Mix in 4 tbsp shakeology.
3. Fill liners with 1 tsp mixture each.
4. Freeze for 5 minutes.
5. Remove from freezer and add 1/2 tsp almond butter to each cup and spread evenly.
6. Repeat steps 1 & 2.
7. spoon 1 tsp mixture over each cup.
8. Freeze for 15 minutes.
Store in the freezer until ready to eat!
Want to try Shakeology?
Share your email below or your WHY for being healthy and I'll send you a FREE SAMPLE!